Why we are collecting data
- To send emails : We will use email to answer replies, questions, suggestions and requests. If sharplesson user wants to go for a subscription, we will use email for that as well.
- To personalize experience by users:We may use information (about our content and resources) in aggregation to understand how our users as a group rate topics, provided on our site.
- To improve customer service:Services are very important for any group, we value our visitors and we are ready to take inputs from users.
- To improve our website:We may use your feedback, to improve our tutorials, products and services.
How we collect data
- Log files: we may use information inside the log files includes internet protocol(IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider(ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information, are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Personal Identification: We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. If users volunteer to submit information like name, email address or phone number, then only we will collect personal identification information.
Third Party Websites
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
An advertisement that appears on our site may be delivered by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online ads to compile non personal identification information about the person who uses a computer.
Our policy only applied to information, collected at sharpLesson and we are not responsible for any other online or offline information collection.
Acceptance of our Policy
By using www.sharplesson.com, you signify your acceptance of our policies. Do not use our site, if you do not agree to our terms. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Reach to Us