Learn + Practice = Expert
You must have heard practice makes man perfect, here at sharplesson we will do the same.Just stick with the basics, ” learn it and practice it “. At SharpLesson you will get many chances to practice what you have learnt and that is why we are different and unique platform.
Basics for Beginners
Now we will first check the basics of JS, because for a newbie’s it is very important to start from the scratch. In case you have got the basic knowledge, then you can move to the next section of the JS tutorials.
- Enable it – It will let you to understand the Process.
- Where to use – Check the methods to use it.
- Syntax – JS – Learn the basics of syntax in JS.
- Case Sensitive – Really? Let’s see it’s true or not?
- PopUp box & types – Let’s see the use of alert, Confirm and Prompt box.
- Data types – Learn types of data that you can use.
- Variables – Learn what all can variables wrap.
- Operators – Learn how to use operators.
- If and Else – See how If & Else will help you in JS.
- Switch Case – See how it is better than if and else statements.
- While Loop – Learn how to execute code more than once.
- For Loop – Learn the use of for loop.
- Break & Continue
- Void Keyword
- Page Redirect – Learn to redirect page, or a website.
- Print a Page – Learn how to print a page.
Basics of Objects
We have already seen the data types, now we will discuss objects in more details. At SharpLesson, we will see the quality of learning with easy to use examples.
- Intro – Objects
- Boolean – See the importance of the Boolean objects.
- Strings – Learn to play with strings.
- Arrays – Learn to implement multiple sets of value in a single variable name.
- Math – Learn to perform mathematical functions.
- Regular expressions
Learn Functions and its uses
In this section of JS tutorials, we will see how we can use functions with or without parameters. In fact, we will see the use of a custom function as well.
- Intro – Functions
Document Object Model
- Intro – DOM
Browser Object Model
- Time Events
Basics of Cookies
- Intro – Cookies
- Function – Cookies
Cookies are important and, do go through it again.
Check the List
- DOM Objects – Html