Once browser will find <script> tag, they will understand that “ The text between these tags has to be treated as script”.
- Human error
- Browser compatibility issues
- Operating system differences
Don’t worry, we will talk about it , just after the result of this code:
When you will run above code, then you will see results:
Welcome to SharpLesson
- Language – The language attribute will specify what scripting language you will use in script.
- Type – It will simply tell that the scripting language is in use.
Note: you can avoid using language attribute, because recent versions of html will allow you to do that.
Points to Remember
- Semicolons are used – if your statements are in different lines, then you can forget to use semicolons, but if you are using more than one statement in a single line, then never forget to put semicolon.