Welcome to the Google analytics tutorial, and today we will discuss the best Google analytics alternative. No doubt the Google analytics is free and best to use, especially for the new bloggers. But we have seen many people asking about the Google analytics alternative. Probably they want the paid analytics tool or don’t trust the free services.
The other thing would be they want more insight to improve the blog traffic, page ranking and etc. Probably our readers must be looking for the same, and that is why we have decided to write on the Google analytics alternative.
List of the Google Analytics alternative tools
Open web analytics
- Can exclude specific IP address from being tracked.
- You will get to see the updated tracking events.
- Independent tracking modes.
Price : Free
Clicky can be used for free as a trial. It will help you to monitor visitors action that they will take on your website. If your website visitors average is less than 3000 per day, then you can enjoy clicky for free. In case, you will exceed it, then you can go for a monthly or yearly plan.
- It is free for low traffic sites.
- It is easy to use for non-technical person as well.
- You can view Heatmaps of the specific visitor.
- It will give you the real time analysis of the website.
Price: $9.99 – $19.99 (depends on the plan)
This Google analytics alternative is a good choice for the website that have low traffic. You can add a badge or a free counter to your site and you are done.
- W3counter will provide you the real time reporting’s.
- Can choose the style of the counter.
- Free web analytics for the website that gets 5000 page views/day.
The mint is a self-hosted web site analytics. You can check searches, pages, and visits with ease by using the mint’s flexible dashboard.
- The mint is easy to install analytics program.
- You can view referrers by unique, new or repeat referrers.
- You can check visits by day, week or monthly basis.
Price: $30 per site.
If your website has low traffic, then you can use Click Tale for free. It helps you to grow conversions, sales and engagement.
- You can check your heatmap for statistics about pages.
- Can check in-form analytics to see why visitors leave early and so.
- Session playback will help you to increase the conversion rate.
Price: Try the free trial version, and contact them for a price.
The Fox metrics is a Google analytics alternative to track actionable data that is important to your website. The real- time tracking of your visitors will help you to get more conversions. You can record events from mobile or desktop that supports the HTTP requests.
- Create segments.
- Ad-hoc reports
- Bounce rates
- Exit rates
- Visits (Unique & overall)
Price: $299 – $599/year
This Google analytics alternative tool is a real-time tool for publishers that will help in getting the live and real-time data. You can try it for 30 days, and in case you are not satisfied with it, then you need not to pay anything.
- Easy to use, just copy the snippets to your website.
- It will help you to measure the concurrent visitors.
- The traffic breakdown will let you know the sources of the traffic.
- Social sites monitoring for the traffic.
- Engagement metrics will let you know the engagement of the visitors on your site.
Price: $9.95 – $49.95 (depends on the plan)
The Gauges will let you monitor your real time web traffic stats. You can try Gauges for 7 days as a free trial.
- You will be updated on new page view. It means, you need not to refresh your dashboard.
- You can check your website or multiple website traffic from one full screen map.
- Share the information with your team.
Price: $6- $48 (depends on the plan)
The best part of the Piwik is, it is free open source software to use. Just download the Piwik latest version that you will upload to your server. You will get the zip file that will have everything.
- Piwik can be used by small, medium or large scale organization.
- You can have Piwik mobile app to access analysis of your site from anywhere.
- You can go for the paid Piwik cloud, if you don’t want to go for the self hosted Piwik.
The StatCounter is a best Google analytics alternative. It will allow you to monitor your visitor activity in a real-time. It is useful and packed tool to get better results for your business or the website.
- You can check popular pages.
- Can manage multiple sites.
- Can block cookies.
- Check recent visitor’s activity.
- Check recent keyword activity.
- Check exit pages.
- Check entry pages.
- Check recent page load activity.
Price: Free (250000 pageviews/month)
The kissmetrics is a costly Google analytics alternative to track your visitors. You can check the origin to the end of the reader’s interest.
- The path report will let you check the journey of the customer in the parts.
- Can search people for the specific terms.
- It will help you to get revenue report.
Price: $200 – $2000 (depends on the plan)
We believe that Google analytics is the best option available to use, but still you can try above mentioned Google analytics alternative tools as per your interest. The tools we have included is either free, trial or the premium products.