Welcome to the money making tutorial, we already discussed how making money without a website. Today we will talk about affiliate program, which is a part of our money making tutorial with a website.
Affiliate Program – Definition
Affiliates are those who market third party products, and in case any sales happen from their effort. The parent company will reward with the conveyed prize, either money or other benefits.
In short, the affiliate program will let you earn money, even though you don’t own that product.
Best affiliate program – List
For web hosting
For ad networks
For web tools
Types of Affiliate programs
- Pay per click – You will be paid, if someone clicks ads on your website.
- Pay per lead – You will be paid to generate leads for the parent company.
- Pay per sale – You will be paid, if your referred user will make a payment.
Benefits of an affiliate program
Affiliate programs are good for webmaster to monetize their blog or a website. In fact, it is a good way to promote product by the parent companies. We will see how affiliate programs help webmasters as well as the parent company.
Benefits for Parent company
- The first benefit is, it will generate traffic to your website.
- Automatically it will promote the product.
- It will help to increase the sales.
- It will help you to generate leads.
- Saved money by placing ads on affiliate websites.
- Create awareness of a newly created product.
Benefits for Webmasters
- Can use affiliate program till the time you will not get big ad networks approvals. Like Google Adsense, media net and etc.
- The best way to monetize your blog or a website, can go for pay per action. If used effectively, then you will be earning more as compared to Google Adsense.
- It will help you to get backlinks as well, while filling the form personally you can mention your website.
- It will help you to get traffic as well.
We have covered affiliate program, its benefits and the list of the best affiliate program to help you people monetize your website. Never promote or become affiliates of the product, which is not having the best reputation. Because your website is for readers and not for merchants. Because it’s your reader, which will attract merchants, no readers means no earning and your website will become your hobby only.